You do not need a reservation to experience Easy Tiger, but we do recommend advance bookings for larger groups and private events.
We do not charge admin or rental fees for use of our spaces, we just ask for a $5 per guest non-refundable deposit. We do not require minimums, unless you want us to close off our restaurant exclusively for your group.
We do need advance food orders for larger groups (40+), this is because we have to order ingredients and staff up. You can choose our $20 per person Chef’s Choice menu or pick from our Catering menu. If you go for our Chef’s Choice menu, we’ll do everything for you and start brining the food out when you arrive! If you elect to use our Catering menu, we’ll need you to let us know what you want in advance. We recommend budgeting $15 to $25 per guest when ordering from the Catering menu.
For drinks, can elect to offer your guests a per person, per hour drinks packages (best for private events and larger groups), or allow guests to order from the bar on your tab and pay at the end of your event.
We offer two types of group bookings –
(1) Hold Tables for 10 to 40. Pay a $5 per guest deposit to reserve space for 10 to 40 guests for 90 minutes, you’ll order from the regular menu via our QR code when you arrive and the $5 per guest deposit will be credited to your final bill. 24 hrs notice required. Tables will be placed together in an open dining space and held for up to 20 mins past your booking time before they are released. Not available Friday night, Saturday beunch or Sunday brunch at South Lamar and LINC. Book now >>
(2) Private Event. Book a private experience (3 hours) in one of our many spaces or buyout an entire venue (6 hours including load in/load out). Hundreds of local organizations such as AMD, YETI, Dell, UT, Vox Media host private events at Easy Tiger, we also host Graduation, Birthday, Wedding, Rehearsal Dinner and Bar and Bat Mitzvah gatherings. 72 hrs notice required. Minimums apply for buyouts and individual proposals will be created by our events team. Book now >>
Buyout minimums vary by location and day and time of week.
EAST 7th (best value & greatest availability for events)
Mon – Weds
- Inside Dining Room with jumbo screen $750 – best for viewing parties or meetings (80 guests max)
- Full inside space $2,500 (120 guests max)
- Entire venue $7,500 (404 guests max) – the place is all yours!
Thurs – Sun
- Inside Dining Room with jumbo screen $1,500 – best for viewing/meetings (80 guests max)
- Full inside space $10,000 (120 guests max)
- Entire venue $15,000 (404 guests max) – shut for your group only!
Mon – Weds
- Entire venue $15,000 (525 guests max) – your private venue for 6 hours!
Thurs – Sun (not avail Sat/Sun am during brunch)
- Entire venue $25,000 (525 guests max) – all yours for 6 hours!
Not available for private Events Friday night, Saturday, Sunday morning
Mon – Weds
- Full Patio $15,000 (293 guests max) – rarely available, book far ahead
- Entire venue $17,500 (393 guests max) – rarely available, book far ahead
Thurs – Sun (not avail Fri and Sat/Sun am during brunch)
- Full Patio $25,000 (293 guests max) – only available 1 or 2 days per year
- Entire venue $35,000 (393 guests max)- only available 1 or 2 days per year
Business Meetings, Happy Hours and Holiday Parties
Auctions, School Fundraisers, Talent Shows, Live Music, Bake Sales and Watch Parties
FRIENDS & FAMILY
Birthdays, Rehearsal Dinners, Weddings, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties and Family Reunions
A Place for Everyone
- Vibrant East Side Neighborhood, steps from Downtown
- 15,000 square-foot outdoor lawn
- Indoor Event Hall with Cinema Screen
- Minutes from the city center
- Unique Spaces (Park, Deck, Bakery, Little Tiger Den)
- Stunning sunset & Greenbelt views
- Centrally located and convenient to I‑35
- Large Covered Patio
- Stage for Live Music & Presentations
Catering & Corporate Gifts
Got the place? We’ll bring the food.
Consider us your extra kitchen for boat parties, tailgates, pretzel pop-ups, picnic baskets, backyard beer gardens, school carnivals, family reunions, picnics, block parties, office lunches, pastries for the morning meeting, gifts you drop on a doorstep or mail to a client, team meals, boxed lunches.