Home of our artisanal bakery and award-winning 10,000+ sq ft covered patio, at the junction of I35 (exit 238B) and Hwy 290. Our bake shop is open at 7am daily.
Hours & Reservations
Monday – Saturday: 7:00 AM – 9:30 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Monday – Friday: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
You don’t need a reservation to experience Easy Tiger; just show up, and we’ll find you a spot!
However, if you would like to make a reservation, groups of 1 to 20 can reserve seats via OpenTable.
For private events and catering, please book via Tripleseat.
- Pick up fresh sourdough, baguettes and pastries from our renowned artisanal bakery
- 36 rotating beers on tap
- Enjoy our 10,000+ sq ft of covered patio in cozy inside space with free WIFI
- Locals come for the live music & game day watch parties
- Dog & kid friendly and possibly the best I-35 pit stop (with Tesla chargers)
Bread & Pastries
Bring Home the Bread
North features our 5,000 sq. ft. bakery, serving thousands of loaves every week.
Plan Your Gathering
Perfectly suited for live music, rehearsal dinners, corporate happy hours and more, this location is a neighborhood favorite.
• 36 rotating beers on tap
• Live Music & game day viewing
• Dog & kid friendly
• Tesla chargers
• Spectacular views of Austin’s Greenbelt
• 30 beers on tap and the smell of freshly baked bread every day
• TVs for game day
• Misters on the upper deck
• Shaded Kids Zone park
• Dog friendly park with 100 beer garden tables, container bar, ping pong, corn-hole and more
• Jumbo screen for watch parties
• Perfect stop going to/from downtown to airport (suitcases welcome)