Home of our artisanal bakery and award-winning 10,000+ sq ft covered patio, at the junction of I35 (exit 238B) and Hwy 290. Our bake shop is open early.
Winter Hours Start Dec 1
Sunday – Thursday: 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM
Friday – Saturday: 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM
Monday – Friday: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
You do not need a reservation to experience Easy Tiger, but we do recommend advance bookings for larger groups of 10 – 40, company happy hours and private events, so we can secure space. We also offer catering for pick up at this location.
- Pick up fresh sourdough, baguettes and pastries from our renowned artisanal bakery
- 36 rotating beers on tap
- Enjoy our 10,000+ sq ft of covered patio in cozy inside space with free WIFI
- Locals come for the live music, trivia & game day viewing
- Dog & kid friendly and possibly the best I35 pit stop (with Tesla chargers)
Bread & Pastries
Bring Home the Bread
North features our 5,000 sq. ft. bakery, serving thousands of loaves every week.
Plan Your Gathering
Perfectly suited for live music, rehearsal dinners, corporate happy hours and more, this location is a neighborhood favorite.
• 36 rotating beers on tap
• Live music, trivia & game day viewing
• Dog & kid friendly
• Tesla chargers
• Spectacular views of Austin’s Greenbelt
• Shaded Kids Zone park
• 30 beers on tap and the smell of freshly baked bread every day
• TVs for game day
• Dog friendly park with 100 beer garden tables, container bar, ping pong, corn-hole and more
• Giant screen and arcade games
• Open until 1am on weekends
• Perfect stop going to/from downtown to airport (suitcases welcome)